My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Woo hooo!!!!

8 packs of Dixie Plates
1 box of Glad Forceflex trash bags
7 boxes of Finish dishwasher detergent tablets
4 bars of Olay soap
2 bottles of Dove body wash
2 pks of batteries
3 Hallmark cards and 1 bear
2 dog toys
2 dog treats
2 bags of Purina Cat food
1 plastic accordion coupon holder
4 bottles of Kraft Italian dressing
3 bags of Chex mix
6 bags of pasta
1 pkg of shredded parmesan cheese
4 cans of Campbell's tomato soup
1 box of gum balls
4 packs of Extra gum
4 bags of Pita chips
1 pkg of cube steaks

Total before coupons: $170.12!!!
Total out of pocket: $11.98 ANDDDD got back $15!

I MADE a profit of $3.02!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment