My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Monday, January 31, 2011

Fry's Mega Sale!









Above are 4 different shopping trips I made at Fry's last week during there Mega "buy 10 save $5" sale. I'm not sure of you see a pattern with my shopping trips but I normally buy a lot of the same items each week... that's because when they end up being free or super cheap by using coupons, I stock up (so I don't have to pay full price - by the time I use them up, they will be on sale again and I will be able to get them for free/cheap!) So each week it looks like I just buy the same stuff over and over, but that's how I shop- I buy what's usually free each week.


I want to play a GAME! I did one of these on facebook back in the summer. If you can guess how much I spent (or profited) then I'll send you a $10 gift card to Target or Walmart!! :)


Just leave your guess as a comment and I'll post the amount on ... Friday!!! Happy Guessing!


**PS: any money you see in the pictures was PAID to me**

2 comments:

  1. Sasha, thanks for playing along! YOU rock! :) Andddd I was positive $27.22! Wow, I can't believe I MADE $27 on groceries!!!!

    So what's your preference: Tar-jay or Walmart?!

    ReplyDelete