My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

.44 for 5 GE Energy Smart light bulbs

One nice thing about Walmart is that they price match!

This week Ace Hardware store is having a 5 for $5 GE Energy Smart light bulb sale. I took their ad to Walmart and they honored the price. I also had (5) $1 off 1 GE light bulb coupons! So after tax my total came to just .44 for all 5! (they retail for $2.50 a piece at Walmart)

Go here for the coupon, you can print 2 per computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment