My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

My first purchase in 2011!

Today I purchased my first "deal" in 2011! I bought (5) Xbox live 12 month subscriptions at Best Buy for $34.99 a piece (no tax). These puppies are selling for $45-$50 on Ebay and I've already listed them in hopes to make a profit. I'll be posting my expenses (cost of the cards, Ebay fees..) and my total savings later. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I sold all 5... made a profit of $28 but would have been more if Ebay didn't charge such ridiculous fees!!

    ReplyDelete