My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Sshhhhwing! What a great shopping day.


I did very well today...

Here's what I got:

4 Old Spice deodorants
4 Old Spice body washes
4 Nivea chap sticks
13 32oz Gatorades
6 boxes of gushers
4 boxes of fruit roll ups
6 boxes of fruit by the foot

and my previous CVS and Walgreens trips of

4 boxes of Excedrin
nail clippers
emery boards
2 Pantene hairsprays
1 John Frieda hairspray

Total out of pocket : $6.35
and I got back $17 in ECB's, $2 from Safeway and $ .11 from Frys
= Profit of $12.76!!
Total Savings of $150.83!!

No comments:

Post a Comment