My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Friday, January 7, 2011

$5.29 profit today




I made 2 different trips today... here's what I got

CVS: Paid $2.20 and got back $10 ECB's = $7.80 profit
2 Lifesaver gummies
1 Cascade
7 Reach floss
and 1 caramel (already ate it!)

Target: Paid $1.51
7 Olay soap
3 small plastic tubs
2 Scott bath tissue
4 (4)pks of AA batteries
3 pk of Stride gum

Fry's: Paid $.09
8 Vitamin waters

Walmart: Paid $.91
12 Gatorade Recover

Total out of pocket: $4.71
Total profit: $5.29
Total savings of $82.98

No comments:

Post a Comment