My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free lotion at Bath and Body Works

I got a free lotion from Bath and Body Works on Saturday! The coupon expired today but here's another good one for a Free Anti-bacterial hand soap (up to a $5 value) with any $10 purchase, expires Feb. 6th. AND here's another coupon for a Free travel size item (up to a $5 value) with any purchase! (they sell pocketbac holder's for $.50- pictured below)

No comments:

Post a Comment