My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another great shoppin' day

My shopping trips today went superdeeduper!

Here's what I got:

Bath and Body Works
-body wash
-pocketbac holder

Safeway
-16 boxes of fruit snacks
-4 Nivea chap sticks

Fry's
-3 Franks Redhot hot sauces (my fav!!)
-12 Old Spice body washes
-12 Old Spice deodorants
-2 bags of Dole salad
-1 Wholly guacamole dip

Walmart
-15 Gatorades

Total spent $4.04 out of pocket (and got back $4.47)
I actually made a profit of $.43 today!! Yay!
Total savings today of $198.47

*I even found about $15 worth of coupons (including a coupon for free Breath Right strips -up to $7.49 value) in the trash next to the self checkouts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment