My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wooo hooo... I love AZ!

(I paid .79 for 9 boxes! I'm def. stocked on Kleenex, so I'll be donating these to a school nearby)

(paid only $5.50 for 4 CKP pizzas and 2 more boxes of Kleenex!)

( Total before coupons and savings card was $107!!!!! After coupons = .05!!!!)


K, so last week J and I were in California for work... AND boy are the prices different than here in good ol' Gilbert, AZ!

I was so glad to be back just in time for some deals at my local store! So here are 3 shopping trips I made yesterday!!

My total out of pocket that I paid for all 3 trips was $6.34 AND I got back $9 to use on my next orders... That's a profit of $2.66!!!!!! I was soooo excited. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment