My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm loving the new Walmart Coupon Policy!


Walmart updated their coupon policy allowing customers to use coupons even if they are over the value of the item! You can use that extra amount on the remaining items of your order or get cash back!!!
Here's what I did:
6 Similac @ $3.84 each
4 bags of cat food @ 1.00 each
1 Purex @ .97
1 Gain sheets @ 1.87
----total before coupons $29.88
Used-
(2) $10/3 Similac
(4) $1.50/1 cat food
(1) $3/1 Purex
(1) $3/1 Gain
----total after coupons $-2.12 (taxes added $.93) = I got paid $1.17!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment