My 2011 Savings and Spending Log

This blog was created for the purpose of tracking my savings and out of pocket spending this year and determining how much I actually save by searching for the best deals and using coupons. To anyone interested in following along, go for it! I'm extremely curious what my total savings and actual spending will end up being.



Friday, March 4, 2011

Target Deals!

These jeans were on clearance for $4.98 at Target and there was a $5 off any Women's Denim printable target coupon so I got them for FREE! I grabbed a few different sizes to donate to my local DI (Deseret Industries... ever heard of them? Go here to read more.)

Also, there's a target printable coupon for $1.50/3 Nature Valley granola bars- stack that with (3) .50 off coupons (http://www.coupons.com/) = FREE! Yay!! *note these boxes can be found in the $1 spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment